The internet provides a wealth of knowledge. However, one can get overwhelmed by the amount of information and misinformation available. Please feel free to utilize these links to gain more understanding of mental health care and inspire healing. These resources are meant to be a supplement to therapy where you may find useful tools to further your growth.
- The Gift of Therapy by Irving D. Yalom, M.D.
- The Whole-Brained Child by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D. and Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D.
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk, M.D
Links to articles
- Suicide risk awareness amongst men
- Effect of mindfulness and yoga on quality of life for elementary school students and teachers: results of a randomized controlled school-based study
Connect on Instagram: